Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Own Little Pintimate Party....


I love Pinterest! Like so many of you I'm sure, I spend more time than I care to admit perusing and pinning recipes, projects, and places to visit. All with the intention of referencing and doing them all myself! I even do on occasion.

I also happen upon some of the most fabulous blogs. Pinterest is the best marketing tool. So in the midst of reaffirming my healthy lifestyle, I'd fallen off the wagon a bit, I pinned a super little recipe, from the cutest little blog, for yummy looking Trail Mix Balls. Jenna writes Eat Live Run and i think it's lovely.

Quinoa, oats, cherries, seeds, honey, peanut butter, and chocolate all ingredients for this handy, healthy, on the go little snack. You can make them too: Trail Mix Balls - Recipe
The best part is how it smells once you add the honey mixture!
So excited for my morning hike tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment