Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chocolate Coconut Pudding Pie Shots: Homemade with a Kick!

Chocolate Coconut Pudding Pie Shots: Homemade with a Kick!

Yummy for summer time cook-outs, camping, or the family get together BUT this version is for the grown-ups only:)

The above I made in handy dandy single serving "shot" portions.... however, I thought I'd whip up a "share" portion as well, and instead of using the oh so convenient plastic cups, I got fancy with small glass custard cups! As shown below....

Super yummy and easy peasy!

 I started with a simple (but sweet) graham cracker crust.
Combine:
- one stick of butter melted
- one sleeve of crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup of sugar in the raw
Layer the bottom of each cup with the crust.


The "pie filling" is as follows:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut vodka, I like Pinnacle
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- about 5oz/3/4 container Cool Whip
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with mixer until well combined.


Pour over graham cracker crust and freeze for at least a couple of hours. Top with whip cream and serve!




In my head I have a million other "pie shot" ideas! I'll share as I explore!



No comments:

Post a Comment